Looking for cheap flights on Asky Airlines from Lagos? Instantly search, compare and book your own flights online, or find out more about Fly Asky here.
About the airline
Founded in mid 2008, Asky Airlines (www.flyasky.com) is a passenger airline created through cooperation by a number of West African governments. The airline is headquartered in Lome, Togo, with its hub situated at Lome-Tokoin Airport.
Boasting a fleet of 8 aircraft, Asky flies to 23 destinations across West and Central Africa. Flying under the slogan “The Pan African Airline”, Asky effectively stepped in to the gap left when Air Afrique went bankrupt in 2002. This airline’s demise made air travel in central Africa more difficult. After rigorous market research and feasibility studies being completed, Asky was initiated in late 2007, with its official launch in 2008. The airline is 80% owned by private investors, with public entities holding the remaining 20% share.
Key flight routes and destinations
As of the beginning of 2017, Asky Airlines flies to 18 scheduled passenger destinations. These include Abijan in Cote d’ Ivoire, Monrovia in Liberia, Libreville in Gabon and Dakar and Cotonou in Senegal. Within Nigeria, the airline services Lagos and Abuja, having recently introduced non-stop flights to Accra, Abuja and Lagos. The airline also announced that it would start operating direct flights between Lagos and Johannesburg as of 8 April 2017.
Passengers will therefore be able to connect between Johannesburg and other African destinations, including Canakry, Douala, Niamey, Ougadougou and Yaounde.
In addition, the airline also flies to Accra in Ghana, Bamako in Mali, Bajul in Gambia, Beirut in Lebanon as well as Brazzaville in the Republic of the Congo.
As of the beginning of 2017, ASKY Airline has a codesharing agreement in place with Ethiopian Airlines via Addis Ababa and into the Far East, East Africa and the Middle East.
As of 2016, the airline fleet consists of 3 Boeing 737-300s, 1 Boeing 737-8—and 4 Bombardier Dash 8-Q400s.
Contact Asky Airlines in Nigeria
Address: 2nd Floor, Mainstreet Bank Building, 87 Allen Avenue, Ikeja Lagos, Nigeria
Phone: +234 1 255 1200
Mobile: +234 814 130 6541
Official website: www.flyasky.com
Booking your own Asky flights from Lagos, Nigeria
Instantly compare flight prices for Asky and a host of other international airlines flying to Nigeria’s Lagos and Abuja using the above flight booking form, or for more information, visit www.flyasky.com – NOT www.askyairlines.com, www.flyaskyairlines.com or www.asky.com.ng.